Tuesday 29 September 2020

Trump Sidesteps White Supremacist Condemnation

Washington (AP) President Donald Trump danced around a question from moderator Chris Wallace about whether he was willing to condemn white supremacists and military groups. I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing, not the right wing, Trump responded. I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace. When pressed further, Trump said, What do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name? Finally, he said, Proud Boys - Stand back, stand by, but I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not right-wing problem...This is a left wing problem." Antifa followers have appeared at anti-racism protests, but there's been little evidence behind Republican claims that antifa members are to blame for the violence at such protests..

from Top India News- News18.com https://ift.tt/36hAdNy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home